Sunday, January 2, 2022

Bathroom Cabinet

Most of the time I take on projects that would be too expensive to buy or are a style that you can't usually buy. I will do these for myself or friends. I try to avoid doing projects for anyone that can easily be purchased, typically for less money than I can make them. The exception though is when it's a project that I feel should last forever. The cabinet here could likely be picked up from Ikea as it has very similar lines to their furniture however this one is solid wood and proper plywood with glass doors. It's 36 inches wide and 60 inches tall. It was originally designed to fit in our bathroom and the paint is the same colour as the cabinets however we felt it fit better just outside the bathroom. It's specifically designed to be 3 toilet paper rolls deep. With covid we learned the importance of having a good stock pile. We only have 2 packages so we should probably replenish. I included one fixed shelf in the middle so it would be sturdy and the shelves in each section are adjustable. It has plenty of room for all the lotions and potions my wife keeps on hands and of course plenty of room for toilet paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment